The Madison County Business League & Foundation and the Madison County Community Trust awarded a grant to the Madison County Schools to fund ACT Work Keys testing for their district academies and career and technical students. Successful completion of the ACT Work Keys test provides certificates recognized by employers throughout Mississippi and the United States.
- MDHS Request for Proposals on $36 Million in Services Across Mississippi
- MCEDA, Gov. Phil Bryant, and Fastenal Executives Celebrate Grand Opening of New Distribution Center in Madison County
- 2019 Q3 Industry HR Roundtable Luncheon
- Social Entrepreneurship with Shante Crockett
- DRA Announces $1.48 Million Investment to Strengthen Mississippi’s Infrastructure