The Madison County Business League & Foundation and the Madison County Community Trust awarded a grant to the Madison County Schools to fund ACT Work Keys testing for their district academies and career and technical students. Successful completion of the ACT Work Keys test provides certificates recognized by employers throughout Mississippi and the United States.
- Back to Business Grant Update
- Stacy Lester Joins MCEDA Team
- C Spire to bridge digital divide with ultra-fast fiber broadband in parts of four counties
- Madison County Quarterly HR Roundtable
- The Mississippi Development Authority is now accepting applications for the Back-to-Business Mississippi Grant Program